FW Dev-Log

Friday, March 31, 2006

Crafting Crazy #1

Art Spotlight: Previews of inside art info
Even though our modeler Mark Ashton (Aka meyitzo) says he does not really care for crafting in any games, he is sure a craftsmen when it comes to modeling. In the new version of the game crafting will play a major role and its Mark's task to bring the crafting locations to life in the form of models.

I thought you guys would like to see a preview of these locations in there raw model forms before they get textured up.

Spell Crafting: Click Here

Leather Crafting: Click Here

Jewlery Crafting: Click Here

Fletching: Click Here

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice modeling.

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. Just wow. :)

..cheeze..

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to get pictures of future important places. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time at these.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.

Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the
Asda Story money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home