FW Dev-Log

Friday, March 31, 2006

In the beginning

Random Thoughts: Things that are not about the game
I have decided to start a Dev. Log For "FreeWorld: Apocalypse Portal" and figured that a blog would be the easiest way to do it. I'll try to update the blog at lest once ever week or two with an "Official Dev-Log" explaining in-depth some of the features in the new version of the game. This blog will also give me an opportunity to post "Dev Notes" that are full of things that would not normally be posted on the official website, "Game Art Spotlights" to show small art projects that are not large enough for the main site and give you guys a chance to look inside some the things that go on behind the scenes. I'll also post "Random Thoughts" like this one, that contain information about the blog or just things that don't have anything to do with the game itself. I hope everyone enjoys the blog as much as I'll enjoy making it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home